4 Major Things we can learn from the Lord Paper’s music video

Now with every action, there is a reaction. And I believe that there are always lessons to learn from every event that occurs in life. So therefore, I have put together these things that I, personally have learnt from what has happened so far as a result of the releasing of this “Professional Sekz Tape” on social media.
 
So here are: 4 Major Things we can learn from the Lord Paper’s music video

  1. Sekz Sells
Yes, that’s a positive statement. You know it, and I do to. I can categorically say, that in not up to 2 days after the video was released, the ENTIRE internet community in Ghana heard about it. That is his (Lord Paper) name out there I’m sure he is now quite well known among our Ghanaian brothers.

  1. He will be forever known as: (The sekz tape music guy)
Kofi: Oh Chale, Lord Paper release new track o
Kwame: who be Lord Paper?
Kofi: the guy who release that sekz music video anaa
Kwame: Ooooh, you for talk so.

  1. You gotta keep it up
Following up on something like that is gonna be quite hard, I swear down. WHY? Because, that’s kind of the limit you can get to as a public figure. Point in case: Name one other notable achievement of Kim Kadarshian West apart from her sekz tape with Ray J. None? That’s what I thought too.

4: Don’t sell yourself cheap (to the ladies)
GhBase confirmed that the girl that was banged in the music video (Naa Yaa) was paid GHS1500 cash. Hmm. To some people, that sounds like gold. Well, I say, that no amount near that is worth selling your body publicly for. I mean, the money will finish. What next for her? Another sekz tape video? Become a corporate ashawo ? I guess we’ll all find out.

In conclusion, at the first thought of it, it may seem like a nice idea. But the truth it, weather it was real sekz going on or fake, he had the balls to do it and will face the LONG TERM consequences be it good or bad.

Best of luck to Lord Paper ans his team (if he has one). Enjoy your brief trend.
Let us know in the comments below what you think or learnt from the music video.

Share this

Related Posts

First